Legal Conditions and Terms of Sale
1 General InformationYour contractual partner for all orders within the scope of this online offer is Studio Venart SRL, registered office via Giotto 9 – 31021 Mogliano Veneto (TV), hereinafter called Ideatshirt.These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Supply regulate all delivery procedures, including proposals and agreements between Ideatshirt and the Customer and shall remain valid for the entire duration of the commercial relationship established. Different conditions or exceptions imposed by the buyer must be confirmed in writing by Ideatshirt.
2 Conclusion of the contract2.1 The “offers” contained in the website have the value of a non-binding proposal for the customer to place the order at Ideatshirt.it.2.2 By filling in and sending the online order form, the customer accepts in a binding way the conclusion of a purchase contract or rather a contract of work and supply. Before the final submission of the form the customer will have the opportunity to view the summary screen to check the correctness of the data entered and if necessary to correct them. The languages available for the order procedure are Italian and English.Ideatshirt e-mail the customer the order confirmation and checks the legal and real processing of the order, with particular regard to the risk of violation of the rights of protection of third parties. Confirmation of the order does not imply that the order has been accepted by Ideatshirt, but only informs the customer of the entry of his order.The contract takes effect only by shipping the product ordered and by sending a second e-mail to customers (shipping confirmation) by Ideatshirt. The order details can also be viewed online on the site in the user profile by clicking on “Orders”.2.3 Ideatshirt is not able to check in advance all the designs created by the customer to make sure that it does not violate any rights of third parties. Ideatshirt therefore reserves the right to refuse orders received within the legal terms of acceptance, if during the ordering procedure it is found or suspected that the print design violates the rights of third parties or other legal provisions.
3 Delivery / Shipping3.1 Delivery usually takes place within one week of the arrival of the order confirmation to the customer. For more information visit the page http://uptshirt.it/pages/spedizioni3.2 Italy delivery3.3 Deliveries are made by couriers. The customer will be charged a lump sum of shipping variable according to the value of the order and the place of delivery.
4 Prices4.1 The prices quoted are to be considered as final prices. They are inclusive of legal charges and in particular of value added tax. The shipping costs will be invoiced and indicated separately. Is valid the delivery address.4.2 The shipping costs are charged to the buyer. Prices may vary depending on the value of the order and the place of delivery.4.3 The purchase price and shipping costs are payable immediately and without deductions.
5 Payment5.1At the discretion of the customer, payment can be made by credit card or by other means of payment. Ideatshirt reserves the right, if necessary, to restrict or expand the payment options made available to customers, depending on the amount of the order, the shipping destination and other objective criteria.5.2 Where, despite the execution in accordance with the contract of Ideatshirt , the payment method chosen by the customer is not feasible, in particular because it is impossible to withdraw the amount due to the overdraft on the account of the customer or due to the inaccuracy of the bank details transmitted, the customer is required to reimburse Ideatshirt or any third party charged with the consequent additional costs.5.3 Ideatshirt has the right to use the service of third-party trustees for the execution of payment:a) In case of late payment Ideatshirt may appoint a credit recovery agency to which it will have the right to transmit the personal data necessary to collect the credit.b) in the case of intervention of a third party in the payment procedure, the payment will be considered valid only after the contractual payment to the third party and when the latter can have it without reservation.5.4 The customer agrees to receive invoices by email. The invoice in electronic format will be sent via Interchange System (SDI).
6 Retention of title6.1 The goods remain property of Ideatshirt until payment of the full price contractually agreed. 6.2 The customer is obliged to keep the goods with care until the passage of the property.
The information, design, illustrations, technical data, indications of performance, measurement and weight indicated in the brochures, catalogues, circulars, announcements or price lists of Ideatshirt are for informational purposes only. Ideatshirt assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of these indications. With regard to the method and scope of delivery is only as stated in the order confirmation.
7.2 If the customer finds a defect of warranty, he will have the right to a subsequent fulfillment, the termination of the contract or a reduction of the sale price.7.3 The shipping costs resulting from the return of the goods due to lack of conformity are charged to the customer.7.4
In the current state of the art, it is not possible to ensure that data transmission via the Internet is error-free and/or always available.Ideatshirt therefore does not respond to the continuity and availability of the online offer.
8 Limitations of liability8.1 Ideatshirt’s responsibility is governed by current legislation unless otherwise stated in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Supply. Ideatshirt is liable without limitation, regardless of the legal grounds, for all damages resulting from wilful misconduct and gross negligence. For mild negligence, Ideatshirt also bears unlimited liability for risk of death, physical injury or other damage to health. In case of slight negligence and breach of a fundamental contractual obligation (cardinal obligation), liability is limited to foreseeable and typically recurring damages.8.2 If, under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Supply, Ideatshirt’s liability is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the liability of Ideatshirt’s employees, employees, collaborators, representatives and auxiliary staff.
9 Information on the right of withdrawal for consumersRight of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the last good.To exercise the right of withdrawal, you are required to inform us (Studio Venart SRL, via Giotto 9 – 31021 Mogliano Veneto (TV), Italia, Tel 041.9641524, firstname.lastname@example.org) its decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.Withdrawal effects If you withdraw from this contract, you will be refunded all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery we offer), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to terminate this contract. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, it shall not incur any costs as a result of such reimbursement.The refund may be suspended until the goods have been received or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You are requested to return the goods or deliver them to us, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The direct cost of returning the goods will be borne by you. The cost is estimated to be a maximum of approximately EUR 10.
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Withdrawal form type
- Recipient [Studio Venart SRL, via Giotto 9 – 31021 Mogliano Veneto (TV), Tel 041.9641524, email@example.com]:
- I/We (*) hereby notify the withdrawal from my/our (*) sales contract of the following goods/services (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*).
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*).
- Address of/consumer(s).
- Signature of/of the consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper).
- Date(*) Delete where not applicableExceptions to the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the case of contracts relating to the delivery of goods that is not as proposed by us, but carried out following an express indication or directives of the consumer, or that has been modelled on the basis of his personal needs.§ 10 Copyright for print design, disclaimer(1) The customer must guarantee to Ideatshirt that the reasons he transmitted or that any changes made to the product (customized texts) do not violate the rights of third parties.All copyright, personality or name violations fall under the full responsibility of the customer. The customer also ensures that with the customization of the product will not violate additional rights of third parties.(2) If the customer is responsible for the violation of the rights of third parties, must free Ideatshirt from all claims and claims arising from it. The customer must indemnify Ideatshirt of all defense expenses and other possible emerging damages.11 Production discrepancies and techniquesIn the fulfilment of the contract, Ideatshirt expressly reserves the possibility that the products present minimal differences regarding the characteristics of the material, the color, the weight, the size, manufacture and other similar aspects to descriptions and particulars of prospectuses, catalogues or other written or Electronic documents of Ideatshirt , provided that these are within the limits of acceptability for the customer. Reasonable grounds may be determined by typical fluctuations in the market and production processes.12 Data protectionIdeatshirt treats the personal data of customers in a finalized way and in compliance with the regulations. The personal data transmitted during the ordering of the goods (such as name and surname, email address, bank details) will be used by Ideatshirt for the execution of the contract. Where there are no legal retention obligations, the customer must also be notified of the inaccuracy, blocking and deletion of their personal data.